RSS

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SING Hainanese Chicken House


When my dad visited us in Vancouver he was raving about this hainanese chicken place. He said it tasted a lot better than the ones we had in Vancouver.  Now that we are visiting the Philippines, he brought us to Sing Hainanese Chicken House (located on the 6th floor of Edsa Shangri-la) to try it for ourselves.


Dad ordered a whole order of their roasted and white hainanese chicken.  Each came with 4 bowls of rice, soup and three kinds of dipping sauce (hoisin, chili and ginger).   Dad's right - they were both really delicious! They were just as good as the ones I had in Singapore.  The chickens were already de-boned and very tender.  Everyone liked the soup because it was very tasty but I found it too salty.



We also ordered their specialty drink, coco pandan, which dad gulped down so fast :) He really enjoyed it but I thought it was more suited as a dessert than a drink.


I had the fresh mango shake which is my absolute fave drink here in the Philippines :)


Sing Hainanese Chicken House
6th Floor, Edsa Shangri-la Mall
Tel: 710-3511

0 comments:

Post a Comment