RSS

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Santouka Ramen


I’ve heard a lot of good things about this ramen place and wanted to try it myself.  Luckily, I went there late in the afternoon so it wasn’t busy at all.

The interior is not very big.  You can see through the kitchen and watch the friendly staff prepare the food.


I found the ramen really good!!! I love the chewiness of the ramen noodles and the broth was very tasty! I had the regular Miso Ramen and J had the  Spicy Miso Ramen.  The Miso Ramen had a soybean paste flavor.  It’s made with a mixture of pork broth and rich miso paste.  I’m not normally fond of pork but the Cha Shu (slice pork) that came with this ramen was sooooo soft it melts in your mouth! Delish!  The ramen came in two sizes but we both opted for the small size since we had another dinner to go to. It’s a bit more pricey than some other ramen places but I think it was well worth it!

Miso Ramen



Spicy Miso Ramen


Santouka Ramen
1690 Robson St.
Vancouver, BC
604-681-8121

0 comments:

Post a Comment