RSS

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Red Robin

It was a week after my birthday and I still have quite a few coupons to use. J wanted some burger for dinner so we went to Red Robin to claim my free birthday burger.

We wanted to treat ourselves so we ordred the sinful chocolate milkshake :D slurpppp...oh so good :)


J had the Bleu Ribbon Burger and upgraded his fries to a poutine. The burger was really good. It was topped with crumbled bleu cheese and served with cripsy onions.  The poutine was a bit disappointing. There wasn't enough gravy and the cheese wasn't melted.



I had the mediterranean chicken burger which came on a ciabatta bread and served with fries. I thought mine was pretty tasty for a healthy burger :) The fries was too little though :(


When the bill came, our server asked if we wanted a birthday sundae to go with our meal. I was so stuffed but I can never say no to freebies and treats so we said yes to our free sundae :) It's not the best dessert but it's free so I wont complain :)


Red Robin
1001 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6H 4B1
(604) 733-6494

0 comments:

Post a Comment